So last week was productive but not the greatest. Got the upper torso and bottom of my sculpture thrown as well as the cushion she is suppose to set on hand built. Unfortunately the 4 leg and 4 arm sections I needed to throw were proving more difficult to accomplish since they need to be tall thin cylinders and sadly that’s just not in my skill set right now. I will need to work on it if I want to throw body parts on the wheel for future sculptural pieces. I also made a scale bowl for the wood fire kiln as well as another oval bowl that will have line work in it. I don’t know how that one will turn out in the wood fire but we’ll see. Also I found a article for our next project. It had to do with embellishments on pieces so I’m thinking about working with texture and bright colors for this next project.