Fall 19 Week 12

This week my three pots were bisqued fired. Only one turned out with a few cracks. They were suppose to be in the wood fire kiln but ungourtantly we didn’t have enough work for it. So instead we chose to do a soda firing for just critique work. I went to wad the bottoms of my pieces and one of them broke. So I will wad each section by itself and reattach them after the fact.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s